Hi All,

Walter Oney's email is the last straw for me.

I had been a user of NetBeans 8.2 , using it for self-training in C, C++ and
PHP when this Apache incubation thing started and NetBeans 8.2 was dropped
from any sort of support. I have been watching the emails to this list with
increasing worries that it would never get around to PHP let alone C, C++.

The organisation has lost its way and is not helping itself by diverging
from some sort of common ground.

A radical rethink is long overdue and I wonder how commercial shops can
stand the ever mounting problems with this and that. I am surprised there
are any commercial users left using NetBeans.

I will be cancelling my subscription to this and other list tarred with the
Apache name.

Goodbye.

Please reply to alan.camer...@virginmedia.com