Hi Jerome

I like the look and fancy giving it a spin. (My MIDI programs don't evolve
pass the prototype stage, I'm sorry to say).

I didn't find system requirements on your website. Is your program
compatible with a 32-bit JRE?

Are you particularly seeking Windows users or would feedback using other 32
bit Linux on a old netbook be helpful too?

Emma