Il 04/10/19 23:48, Jerome Lelasseux ha scritto:

It's here: https://www.jjazzlab.com    (NOT www.jazzlab.com !)

If you're a musician and practice your instrument using backing tracks (maybe
with apps like Band in a box or iReal Pro, or with backing tracks from
YouTube), then you might be interested to try, and I would love to get your
feedback (and bug reports!).

That's absolutely awesome, thank you!

About the tests: it works out of the box on Debian GNU/Linux sid, but I wasn't
able to connect it to VMPK configured as MIDI input, maybe my fault, maybe a
little documentation is lacking on both ends. I'm going to test it on Windows
as soon as I have it running.