Well, NetBeans had support for 3 kind of Subversion clients. Native
library, svnkit and command line. Unfortunately the svnkit had to be
removed due to licensing reason. The command line is unreliable and
unfortunately the native is a bit hard to configure especially on windows.

AFAIK the Silk SVN client 1.10 needs to be installed in advanced mode and
select the installation of the native java binding. Then set up the path to
that library in the ide. Options - Misc -Version control.

If you succeed, that would be the fastest and most reliable solution.