I have to apologize.

I just checked my logs, and it appears that NetBeans 11.1 is falling
back to a command line since I have Slik SVN 1.12 installed. According
to the logs:

INFO [org.netbeans.libs.svnclientadapter]: Javahl client adapter is not
available
Incompatible JavaHL library loaded.  Subversion 1.9.x required.

INFO [org.netbeans.modules.subversion.client.SvnClientFactory]: JavaHL
not available. Falling back on SvnKit.

INFO [org.netbeans.modules.subversion.client.SvnClientFactory]: SvnKit
not available. Falling back on commandline.

INFO [org.netbeans.modules.subversion]: Commandline client version:
1.11.1 (r1850623)

INFO [org.netbeans.modules.subversion.client.SvnClientFactory]: running
on commandline

I can try finding an archived version of Slik SVN and install that.

I need to update TortoiseSVN as well.

Both are on my path at present, so NetBeans finds everything. I don't
have any special SVN environment variables set.

If I find a 1.9.x version of Slik SVN, I'll install and report back to
the mailing list.

. . . just my two cents
/mde/