Hello,
I work on Win 10 Netbeans 11, AdoptOpenJDK11. I created a Mac distribution
package for my Netbeans platform application :
1/ I run the built-in "buid-mac" target in build.xml, it creates the
dist/jjazzlab.app directory
2/ I add 2 directories in jjazzlab.app/Contents/Resources/jjazzlab: "jdk" (from
AdoptOpenJDK), and "examples" with application sample files.3/ I update
jjazzlab/etc/jjazzlab.conf to set jdkhome to "jdk" an set default_mac_userdir
and default_cachedir
4/ I zip -yr jjazzlab.app.

When I test the package on a Mac, I can not open the package, error is
"Application is incomplete or damaged". If I ctrl-click "Show package
contents", navigate to jjazzlab/bin and start the jjazzlab launcher, it works
fine. I checked the info.plist which looks OK to me...

I tested the same thing using the original jjazzlab.app built by Netbeans at
step1, without modification:  then the package on Mac can be started without
the "Application is incomplete or damaged" !

What do I miss ?
The Mac package can be downloaded from the http://www.jjazzlab.com  Download
page.
Thanks