When I select a project and right-click and select Run, it prints

init:
deps-module-jar:
deps-ear-jar:
deps-jar:
library-inclusion-in-archive:
library-inclusion-in-manifest:
compile:
compile-jsps:
Starting Tomcat process...
Waiting for Tomcat...

In the Tomcat output window I can see that it is starting projects that are not open in NetBeans and that I do not want to run (because they have issues).

Right after 'Startup sequence completed in 327ms'  it starts to print output from a .class file for an app listener  followed from another .class file for a different app listener in a different project neither of which is the one I want to run.

Why is it executing code in other projects?

Don