Hi,

I tried to compile my netbeans platform application with netbeans 11.2, but I got an error. The layer.xml validation reports that I've got a not valid layer.xml.

It seems that this commit is the reason:

https://github.com/apache/netbeans/commit/1a0de1d2da2aa0579d003bb7f0dde26dfc28f8b8#diff-2b637bb4c6d604cc031479895333d01c

Do I have to change something in my app?

Regards,

--
Andreas Hauffe, Leiter Forschungsfeld

*Auslegungsmethoden für Luftfahrzeuge*

Technische Universität Dresden
Institut für Luft- und Raumfahrttechnik / Institute of Aerospace Engineering
Professur für Luftfahrzeugtechnik / Chair of Aircraft Engineering
D-01062 Dresden, Germany

Phone: +49 351 463 38496 | Fax: +49 351 463 37263

andreas.hau...@tu-dresden.de <mailto:andreas.hau...@tu-dresden.de> | http://tu-dresden.de/mw/ilr/lft

*Do you know our free laminate analysis code eLamX? If not, please visit the following web address:*
*https://tu-dresden.de/ing/maschinenwesen/ilr/lft/elamx2/elamx?set_language=en*