On Fri, 1 Nov 2019 at 14:43, Andreas Hauffe
<andreas.hau...@tu-dresden.de> wrote:
> I tried to compile my netbeans platform application with netbeans 11.2, but I
> got an error. The layer.xml validation reports that I've got a not valid
> layer.xml.
>
> It seems that this commit is the reason:
>
> https://github.com/apache/netbeans/commit/1a0de1d2da2aa0579d003bb7f0dde26dfc28f8b8#diff-2b637bb4c6d604cc031479895333d01c
>
> Do I have to change something in my app?

It's a known issue.  There's a PR for 11.3 which we might be able to
push as an update for 11.2
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/pull/1593

The other option is to manually edit common.xml in the IDE or in an
external harness if you're using one.  Unless it's possible to
override this task in another way?!

Best wishes,

Neil