On Thu, 7 Nov 2019 at 16:12, Joseph Huber <jhu...@stanref.com> wrote:
> -J-Xdock:icon=/Applications/${APPNAME}.app/Contents/Resources/icon.icns
> -J-Xdock:name=\"ProSuite NA\""
> I have also been searching for some documentation on the list of variables
> (like ${HOME} and ${APPNAME}) that are supported in the myapp.conf file, but
> I haven't been able to find one.

Reminds me that those dock icon and name arguments are set in the
launcher already
https://github.com/apache/netbeans/blob/master/harness/apisupport.harness/release/launchers/app.sh#L120
 Shows where it, by default, is looking for the icon.  Be good if the
dock name could be set separately to ${APPNAME} there though.

Also you can see where ${APPNAME} comes from in that file.  the .conf
file is just a sourced script.  ${HOME} is a standard environment
variable, part of posix standard as far as I know.

Best wishes,

Neil