Thanks Abhinav. I had not noticed this little icon "Show documentation in
external web brower button".

When I click on this button, I receive a "Page not found" error (404). Yet I
have the good URL for the javadoc of the JDK 11 (as I see in the Java Platform
Manager).

I use NetBeans 11.2 without the "nb-javac Java editing support library".

Richard