Jonathan, Mithat, Thanks for the input.

Lou

On 12/19/2019 12:47 PM, Jonathan Bergh wrote:
Hi Lou,

I have used NB with RPi as a remote platform - it worked beautifully, in fact i was surprised (in a really good way) how easily it worked.

On Thu, Dec 19, 2019 at 8:38 PM Lou <lk...@knob.com <mailto:lk...@knob.com>> wrote:

    Does anyone have experience/guidance using NetBeans with Raspberry Pi?

    Would you recommend using NetBeans on the Raspberry or trying to
    add the Raspberry as a remote platform?  The project is a
    internet/USB com first with Raspberry Pi control of several servos
    added second.

    I am new to NetBeans, my Java is rusty, but Java sees the correct
    answer for a mostly communication application.

    Lou