I'd take a look but the repo doesn't seem to be there or public:

https://github.com/apjanke/antlrworks2-jank

Indeed, we had to remove beansbinding, if at all possible I'd consider
rewriting the code (unless it's way too much) related to this to not rely
on this.

Great that you're working on this, it's a great and useful NetBeans
Platform project to resurrect.

Gj