Oops! I've made the repo public.

I'm up for rewriting the code. I'd like to get rid of the dependency on
an obsolete library. I don't suppose there's a migration guide for this?
I don't know org.jdesktop.beansbinding well enough to know what to
replace it with.

Glad to hear I might have some users if I get this up and running!

Cheers,
Andrew