Hello,
I have set up an autoupdate center for my NB application (Windows JDK11.1).
After a fresh install of an (old) app, the new modules are detected, user is
notified and the app is automatically updated.
If I generate yet another change (change code of one module, increase module
spec in manifest, generate new NBM file, upload new updates.xml and NBM on the
updatecenter), then the app does not detect the change. I don't understand
why...

I tried -J-Dorg.netbeans.modules.autoupdate.level=FINEST to understand what
happens, but it just says:...
FINE [org.netbeans.modules.autoupdate.updateprovider.AutoupdateCatalogParser]:
Start parsing https://www.jjazzlab.com/autoupdate/updates.xml at 1581459244163
FINER [org.netbeans.modules.autoupdate.updateprovider.AutoupdateCatalogParser]:
Successfully read time 59/47/21/11/02/2020
FINE [org.netbeans.modules.autoupdate.updateprovider.AutoupdateCatalogParser]:
End parsing https://www.jjazzlab.com/autoupdate/updates.xml at 1581459244210...
So it scans the updates.xml but does not detect the updated module.

If I delete the user directory (where some update info is stored), then the
changes are detected again.
Thanks for your help.

Jerome