Well, although that's less than non-intuitive it worked.
Thanks.

Matt

Am 12.02.2020 um 19:04 schrieb Geertjan Wielenga:
NetBeans is simply a wrapper around your Maven command line and the POM defines your project. Where would you normally put that file in a normal Maven project is where you would put it in your project in NetBeans:

http://maven.apache.org/guides/introduction/introduction-to-the-standard-directory-layout.html

Gj