Best to also check whether the problem can be reproduced with nb-javac
uninstalled, i.e., let’s see if we can all isolate the problem to nb-javac
and at the same time try our best to work without nb-javac, since ideally
in the end, assuming we’re running NetBeans on a JDK later than JDK 8,
we’ll not be needing it.

Gj