Excellent new release - thanks so much for the new software, especially the
new L&Fs.

Speaking of L&Fs, the new FlatLaf Dark uses a very similar color palette to
Darcula, my favorite L&F for the past few years.  Nice!  The only downside
(so far)  I notice is with tabs, as they use up more vertical space (and,
possibly, horizontally too) than Darcula's.  What is the status of
Darcula?  NB 11.3 offered to import it from my 11.2 installation, but it
does not show up as a L&F option after I do so.  Viewing the IDE log, I
don't see any errors either?!  I tried downloading the plugin again from
     http://plugins.netbeans.org/plugin/62424/darcula-laf-for-netbeans
but it's no longer available.  I tried building the code from GitHub but
get build failures.  It seems no longer maintained - the last update on
GitHub was 3 years ago.

Thanks for all info,
Tom