On 3/14/20 5:31 PM, Jonathan Mills wrote:
I switched from 11.2 to 11.3 on Windows 10, and my font size is much much smaller. So small I can hardly read it.

With 11.2 if I fullsized the window I get 39 lines of code displayed in the editor (and legible)

With 11.3 it's 84 lines, and too small to read comfortably!

I'm guessing something has changed in this release to make it ignore the Windows' Display Setting "Scale", but I can't see a setting to manipulate the size?

Hold middle mouse button as you scroll.