Thanks for the suggestion Jean-Claude.  As you say this changes the other fonts.

Jonathan

On 15/03/2020 13:48, Jean-Claude Dauphin wrote:
Hi Jonathan,

I had the same problem and solved  the issue as follow:

I edited the |netbeans.conf| file, which is in the |/etc| subdirectory of NetBeans installation and added

netbeans_default_options="--fontsize 24 ......

Hope it helps,

Best wishes

Jean-Claude