Hi,

I put together a proof of concept module that might solve your problem. See

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/netbeans-dev/202002.mbox/%3Ceba18c5b-44cb-9c39-a9b3-1e4d7f2ad5b6%40raelity.com%3E

and let me know if those steps look good to you. And any comments you might have on ideas going forward are appreciated.

I'm in the middle of a couple of fires right now. Am hoping to get back to this, this week or the next.

Using a module to allow old style development to continue may be deprecated or frowned down upon; but until I see some best practices that don't feel experimental...

-ernie