From: Peter Steele <steeleh...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2020 9:15 AM
To: NetBeans Mailing List <users@netbeans.apache.org>
Subject: location file which saves compole errors

Hi

Netbeans seems to cache compile errors and on startup immediate flags those
compile errors with a red underline and red marker.

I am assuming to be the case if it's wrong then the question will have to
change slightly.

I am getting incorrect compile errors highlighted in red which persist
restarts. My program compiles and runs successfully but the code keeps getting
highlighted as if it was in error. This started off with one error but has
exploded to a lot of classes having this issue now.

I have had this before and previously deleted the netbeans .netbeans folder but
I would rather just delete the file necessary to make netbeans clear it's cache.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks

Peter

p.s. this issue isn't easily replicatable as it just happens all of a sudden

P.p.s I am on 11.3 but this has happened on all previous netbeans versions (can
remember if it happened on an oracle version or not though)