On 4/15/20 11:50 PM, Ernie Rael wrote:
I don't know enough about maven/javafx to give a definitive answer. The pom generated by NB for a javafx project seems to imply that there is a separate artifact for each javafx-module (as in java defined module). The program runs, so stuff is getting downloaded.

The issue seems to be:

<dependency>
            <groupId>org.openjfx</groupId>
            <artifactId>javafx</artifactId>
            <version>14</version>
            <type>pom</type>

which when replaced with both yours and Chris's dep config started working.

Does anyone know why this is though? I included JavaFX via Netbean's own GUI by right clicking "dependencies", add, then under "search".

Also, per the JavaFX Netbeans tutorial, version 14 of JavaFX requires runtime arguments(manual module include of graphics). What am I supposed to do about that? Currently I have it pointing to a local download but that isn't exactly ideal.