Hi Ty,

It can be a little confusing; can I recommend you follow a set of DZone[1]
articles I authored on getting OpenJFX running happily in NetBeans. The
articles target JDK 11 but there are no changes for 14. Using Maven there is no
need to include local libraries other than that which Maven will load into your
.m2.

[1]:https://dzone.com/articles/adoptopenjdk-11-openjfx-netbeans

On 16 Apr 2020, at 08:51, Ty Young