From: Emilian Bold <emilian.b...@gmail.com>
Sent: Sunday, April 19, 2020 8:44 AM
To: fran...@choughs.org
Cc: users <users@netbeans.apache.org>
Subject: Re: I cannot find the MySQL Plugin

If you rightclick Databases in the Services window you have a 'Register MySQL
server' action. If you right click and do 'New Connection' you have a wizard
mentioning how the MySQL driver can be installed.

Due to licensing issues Apache can't include out of the box the MySQL driver...

--emi

On Sun, Apr 19, 2020 at 3:20 PM Dr Francis Greaves