From: Bilu <albi...@gmail.com>
Sent: Friday, May 8, 2020 2:21 PM
To: users@netbeans.apache.org
Subject: Re: Error badge on the correct code

Hello,

Actually you dont need to delete the entire cache dir, you need to find the
.err file of your file and delete it.

The Netbeans errors are cached in the index of your cache sub-directory of the
Netbeans. There is some .err and .warn files, which contain the error and the
warning messages for each files.

So by deleting your_json_file.json.err it should work.

This works for me some time ago

Regards