On 5/18/20 3:30 AM, Neil C Smith wrote:
On Mon, 18 May 2020 at 08:16, Ty Young <youngty1...@gmail.com> wrote:
BTW, where do you find the commit changes between Netbeans 12.0 Beta versions?
I'm still getting a minor issue where I'm being prompted to use instanceof
pattern matching when preview features aren't currently enabled in Maven.
Attempting to select the alt+enter option does nothing.
Please tell me you're not on beta4 or are on JDK 14?!  I put in a PR
to fix that appearing with JDK < 14, although it probably isn't taking
preview feature status into account.

Hate to break it to you, but yes, both a true. Technically i'm using 15, but that doesn't matter here.

Maybe preview feature hints should also be disabled by default in 12.0?

I think it should be an option, personally. If a user enables it then Netbeans will prompt to modify the config for you and you can use it.

Good feature, no?

Best wishes,

Neil