I am not a developer. I am just a learner. After completing Fundamental and
OOP in java, now I am thinking about to learn javaFX. But after writing a
basic program in javaFX, when try to run, I saw that jdk-11 by default
doesn't run javaFX program.
And I installed ubuntu approximately 1 months ago by thinking about to
learn command. But still I can't start learning command. That's not so
important for me right now.

On Wed, May 20, 2020, 2:04 AM Emilian Bold <emilian.b...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Maybe he doesn't have root on that machine?
>
> --emi
>
> On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 10:01 PM Juan Algaba <jalg...@colef.mx> wrote:
> >
> > > Please give me idea that include no command.
> > Also, you're on linux and a developer, Why such a strange requirement?
> > I think "sudo apt install openjdk-8-jdk" is easier than actually
> > hunting down and setting up a jdk manually.
> >

> > On Tue, May 19, 2020 at 11:05 AM Laszlo Kishalmi
> > <laszlo.kisha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> > >
> > > What do you mean no command?
> > >
> > > Do you have Java 8 already installed on Ubuntu?
> > >
> > > Or You just need to add Java 8 to the list of Java Platforms in
> NetBeans?

> > --
> > Juan Algaba

  • [no subject] Brain Rebooting