Hello all,
NetBeans 12.0 on Zulu JDK 11.0.7 and Windows 10 1909

After adding new fonts (Office Code Pro, IBM Plex Mono), they are not available
for selection in Tools > Options > Fonts & Colors.

I've installed both OTF and TTF versions of the fonts, I've deleted both the
cache dir and the user dir, and I've reset the Windows 10 font cache - still
the fonts won't appear in the list. There is nothing relevant in the IDE log.

Hack is available, but that may be either because I had it installed before
NetBeans or because I imported a colour scheme from 11.3 which used Hack.

There is another report at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/NETBEANS-4513
so it's not just me.

Has anyone else seen similar or can suggest a fix?