Hello Ernie,
** How are these files created (the ones that have to be moved?) **Here are the
steps to create the FXML file that needs to be moved:
1- File->New Project->Java with Maven->FXML JavaFx Maven Archetype
(Gluon)->.... to create the project.2- File ->New File -> JavaFX->Empty
FXML->....->Use Java Controller->...->Finish.
The resulting FXML file by default is placed in the
${Project}\src\main\resources\fxml directory. Albeit, in step 2 above, it does
give you an option to put it in the org.opejfx.${Project}, so one doesn't have
to do the manual move. However, that would be a lucky guess if you are new to
Netbean JavaFx. As I indicated earlier if one doesn't need to use FXML or just
uses the Ant built for JavaFx then, there aren't any issues.
If you feel this ought to be reported as a bug, please let me know and I will
file a report.
Thanks,Anthony.

    On Saturday, August 15, 2020, 2:06:17 AM GMT+4:30, Ernie Rael