ApacheNetbeans uses jira

   https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/NETBEANS/issues

the bugzilla is historical bugs before the move to Apache.

-ernie

On 8/15/2020 7:41 PM, HRH wrote:
Ernie, I tried to report the bug, unfortuenately, the bugzilla reporting page at Log in to Apache NetBeans Bugzilla <https://bz.apache.org/netbeans/enter_bug.cgi>

    Log in to Apache NetBeans Bugzilla

<https://bz.apache.org/netbeans/enter_bug.cgi>
doesn't accept my login credentials as valid (which works fine when I logging to apache NetBeans) to report a bug. Perhaps, someone valid credentials can report the bug mentioned in this thread.

Thanks