Hi Laszlo,

Many thanks for hinting the right direction. I am new to Gradle and I
did not understand what I found in the internet and it did not describe
my probklem (at least what I thought).

Now, I have made these modifications in the build file:

run {
   classpath += files("${LO_HOME}/program/classes/libreoffice.jar",
"${LO_HOME}/program/classes/unoloader.jar")
}

application {
    mainClass = mainClassName

    startScripts {
        doLast {
            unixScript.text = unixScript.text
                .replace('CLASSPATH=$',
'CLASSPATH=$LO_HOME/program/classes/libreoffice.jar:$LO_HOME/program/classes/unoloader.jar:$')
            windowsScript.text = windowsScript.text
                .replace('set CLASSPATH=', 'set
CLASSPATH=%LO_HOME%\\program\\classes\\libreoffice.jar;%LO_HOME%\\program/classes\\unoloader.jar;')
        }
    }

}

It seems so simple if you have found the solution! I do not know if
there is a more elgant way, but it seems to work.

Regards
Helmut