On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 at 11:18, HRH <hrh...@yahoo.com.invalid> wrote:
> Thank you Neil for your prompt response. I am cognizant that SVN is not a
> Maven plugin. However, as I indicated earlier, I received an update for the
> Maven plugin. I hope that these screen captures can bring eliminate any
> ambiguity ..

There isn't ambiguity, in the sense that it's the same issue as in the
thread linked to, which I remember reading before.

Why the existing dependency issue only gets triggered by the update I
don't know, but I'm assuming that SVN module isn't actually enabled
anyway, as its dependency isn't met?!  I'd try uninstalling that, or
replacing it with the (unsupported!) version linked to in that thread.

Best wishes,

Neil