Neil,
Thanks for the suggestion. The crux is that the  Subversion SvnKit Client
Library is not used, hence, searching for it in the fashion you suggest or
other mechanisms will not render any search results.

    On Tuesday, September 8, 2020, 2:32:54 PM GMT+4:30, Neil C Smith
<neilcsm...@apache.org> wrote:

 On Thu, 3 Sep 2020 at 13:05, HRH <hrh...@yahoo.com> wrote:

> Actually, I could not find the SVN on my system (system-wide search for
> svn.et on Windows 10), or in the IDE Netbeans 12.0. Apparently, in the older
> version of the IDE (i.e. 7.x) there was a direct link from the
> Tools->Options->... but since it is no longer part of the IDE bundle, it is
> not easy to remove it. Any insights on how to remove the inconspicuous SVN
> module from Netbeans would be great.

Try the Installed tab in Tools / Plugins.  Select show details.  Then
try svn in the search, or just look through.  Anything?

Best wishes,

Neil