Hello all,

I'm working at an application which uses Jakarta EE MVC (Eclipse Krazo)
and Facelets as View Engine. I encountered two issues with Facelets in
Netbeans. I'm not sure if I have to configure something differently, or
if that are bugs which should be reported.

Problem 1: We are using Bootstrap Icons in the project. The icons are
included using the SVG sprite method:

      xmlns:c="http://xmlns.jcp.org/jsp/jstl/core";
      xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink";>

<svg class="bi"
     width="1em"
     height="1em"
     fill="currentColor">
    <use
xlink:href="#{request.contextPath}/assets/bootstrap/bootstrap-icons.svg#pen"
/>
</svg>

This works without problems, but in the editor Netbeans shows
xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink"; an error for this line: No
library found for namespace http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink.

Problem 2: EE MVC makes an object under the name mvc available, which
provides some helper methods for constructing URIs
(https://javadoc.io/static/javax.mvc/javax.mvc-api/1.0.0/javax/mvc/MvcContext.html#uri-java.lang.String-java.util.Map-).
If use this method in a Facelets template as shown in the example in the
linked JavaDoc, Netbeans shows the inner curled braces as error. But as
far as I know that is a valid syntax for the Unified Expression
Language, and it also works as expected in the deployed application.

Please let me know if its a configuration issue, or if this are bugs
which should be reported to the Netbeans team. I'm using Netbeans
12.0-u1 (ArchLinux package).

Thanks

Jens