On Tue, 3 Nov 2020 at 14:14, Admin @ Goodun <ad...@goodunlimited.co.uk> wrote:

> > Thanks. I'd assumed that the 'check for updates' would look for new
> > versions.  It looks like I have to get the latest (12.1 I think)
> > version by hand.
>
> There was a long and, at times, heated debate about this here just
> recently.
>
> Apparently TBTP like it the way it is. Personally I'm with you on this,
> but...

No idea what that means in that context?!

But I'm not sure that liking it the way it is was the takeaway from
that thread.  It's how the code we inherited works, and really how
it's always worked.  Just the new faster schedule makes it more
problematic.  I'm not sure anyone's going to argue about improving the
UI around it.

Neil