Best would be to start with a fresh user directory and when this problem
happens, provide the log files (where the user directory is is described in
the About box).

"No valid Java Platform found for key: 'JDK_11'"

For that, probably, go to the Project Properties dialog of your project and
register the JDK you're using there.

If you can reproduce with a fresh user directory and a project created from
scratch, please write back and say so.

Gj