So I often post problems with NB here, I thought I'd talk about some of the features in 12.2 I like:

1. The new "Dark" themes are nice and look good.  Only just started using them but the feature is welcome.

2. The "janitor" that checks old installs and cleans them up is useful idea.  It check one previous installation only at startup and then let's me clean that, checking for other installations on later start ups.  Well thought out, functional and fairly unobtrusive for the user.  Great!

Overall some nice improvements from NB 11.