Today I received an email (to my address directly I think, not via this list) in the form of a reply to an old message of mine in a thread on this list. It contained a link that I assumed to an image demonstrate the problem being discussed in that thread, which I foolishly clicked. It was a google docs link, and I'm not really sure what it did, nothing as far as I can tell, but I believe it must have been some kind of phishing or other malware attempt. Perhaps I got lucky due to not having the usual configuration.

I thought I should just remind everyone to beware of links in replies to messages that might look like they are coming from this list.

Cheers,

Eric