https://docs.gradle.org/current/userguide/publishing_maven.html

On 12/26/20 10:16 AM, Ernie Rael wrote:
Season's greetings to all,

I'm working with a maven project that uses a library; I need to fix a bug in the library. After the fix, I'll want to publish the library to my maven groupid. After downloading the project, I discovered it used gradle for building. My final fix to get it to build was to set the project's jdk property from default j-15, to jdk1.8. And then I found an install action in NBs navigator to get something into the local repository. (Clean and build does that for maven project, but not gradle)

My question: having never used gradle, I'm looking for info on publishing to maven repository; like where this is specified in the project's gradle property files. I'll need to tweak the destination, maybe some options...

I generally do mvn from the command line, not the IDE.

Any recommendations on docs, NB and/or gradle, to help me start to get up to speed appreciated.

-ernie