Hi,

The project is made of a parent pom and child maven modules. Yes, I can open it
in NetBeans and build it.

The build creates a "mods" folder where all the JPMS jars are generated.
Then, I run the app with a command which specifies the module-path and the
start module:
java --module-path mods/gui --module net.clementlevallois.javafxtest.gui

The result looks like:
https://github.com/seinecle/yetanotherjavafxjmpstest

So... not sure at which step / how I can use the "debug" function in NetBeans
for such a project?

Clement