Hi,
Thank you, your questions put me on the right track. I did what you suggested
(right click and Debug) and met an error about missing javafx libs. I need to
add the javafx plugin, add the javafx lib in NetBeans and basically follow the
steps here: https://openjfx.io/openjfx-docs/#introduction

Still, the debugger was just "listening" without doing anything, the app was
not running. I followed the further steps here to attach the debugger:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/56197372/i-cant-debug-an-application-using-netbeans-11-with-javafx-12

And now everything is fine. Thx!

Clement