Having similar problem, asked about it on the list some weeks ago.
NB keeps insisting "invalid private key" for SFTP xfer to remote on run.

   - Source machine Ubuntu 20.04.1
   - Target machine is Fedora 33.

Very familiar with ssh setup. Interactive and scripted ssh to host works
flawlessly. Only NB chokes.

--
---
Jack Woehr               # Woehr's Asymptote: The ratio of the time spent