Are we talking about: https://github.com/glazedlists/glazedlists

It seems to work well with NetBeans, at least the modules I've tested.

You might need to set the default JDK to Java 11, in order not to have set one-by-one on the Project build/compile page.

I have not checked the build scripts, but the current master uses Gradle 5.3.1 which is not compatible with more recent JVM-s.

Build, code completion, and even debug focused test method is working out of the box without any tweak. (I've just changed the JDK)

Also I have to mention I've tested this in the last week dev built from master. That one has a few good fixes compared to 12.2, though maybe not critical ones.