As human beings, we will always adapt and re-train.

    On Saturday, February 6, 2021, 11:09:09 AM GMT+3:30, Brain Rebooting
<siumastroma...@gmail.com> wrote:

 https://youtu.be/g51UpOlXfTY
Recently I read a book entitled "Software Engineering by Sommerville". I faced
a question, is it ethical for Software engineers to work with technology, that
automated everything? What is the point of working with this technology for
short term benefits, for any software engineer? I don't understand, if it is
true that, at some point  when most Software Engineering jobs will become
automated(maybe 1-2% of software engineers just work to monitor systems), then
is it ethical for software developers/engineers to work with such automation
technology or software engineers/developers should adopt a different tactics to
beat this, even after coming?
Samiul Alom SiumAssociate of Science in Computer Dcience, University of the
people, USA