On 2/6/21 1:38 AM, Brain Rebooting wrote:
https://youtu.be/g51UpOlXfTY <https://youtu.be/g51UpOlXfTY>

Recently I read a book entitled "Software Engineering by Sommerville". I faced a question, is it ethical for Software engineers to work with technology, that automated everything?

What does this have to do with NetBeans?

Samiul Alom Sium
Associate of Science in Computer Dcience,
University of the people, USA

Could you please explain what it is "Computer Dcience"?

--
Glenn Holmer (Linux registered user #16682)