Mark A. Flacy schrieb am 16.03.2021 um 02:44:
> Greetings,
>
> The plugins you are using will impact what is going on with Gradle.  You
> should tell us about them as well.
>
> I know there is at least one protobuf plugin that NetBeans is not currently
> able to handle. (Well, 12.1 couldn't; I haven't checked against 12.3.)

The main project contains:

plugins {
    id "com.cinnober.gradle.semver-git" version "${semverPluginVersion}"
    id "com.bmuschko.docker-remote-api" version
"${dockerRemoteApiPluginVersion}"
    id "maven-publish"
}

The sub-module in question contains

plugins {
    id "org.springframework.boot" version "${springBootVersion}"
    id "io.spring.dependency-management" version
"${dependencyManagementVersion}"
    id 'java-library'
    id 'eclipse'
}