Win 7-64 OS

I'm trying to run a C/C++ project with NB. C/C++ plugin information indicates that ccls needs to be installed, and ccls indicates LLVM needs to be installed. I've installed LLVM but am having difficulty downloading  ccls, I use Cygwin git vrs. 2.30.1. No variant of the POSIX download command "git clone --depth=1 --recursive https://github.com/MaskRay/ccls"; seems to work. Don't know what to do next. Anyone have a binary distribution available?