Hi Geertjan;

I don't know what other scenario I can provide.

I have not setup any gcc compiler and linker commands, in fact nothing is set up, just the project. But I wouldn't expect NB itself to fail. I would have guessed that NB would have said something about me failing (to comport myself). I can work with a diagnostic message. It is NB itself failing that I'm having difficulty with.

What I have done is to create a project containing the following main.cpp file:

int main(int argc, char** argv) {
   return 0;
}

And then set it up as the main project and then did "Run->Build Main Project" with the same results as below.

I will do anything you suggest to provide a scenario. What type of scenario do you need?

art