I have an old Java 1.8 project that needs a few updates. I cannot remove any of its libraries. The option is grayed out and Delete key does nothing. Just tried and this seems to be the case with all my projects. Cannot delete any libraries and most projects are using Java 11, if that makes a difference. This comes up because I made a change in one of the libraries which did not appear to work so I tried to debug and found that the new code is skipped over in debug as if it were not there. I thought I would remove and reinstall the library but cannot.

I have tried restarting NB a couple of times with no change. How can I remove old libraries?

NB 12.0

Linux mint 20